We are looking for 3 reliable, hardworking, and passionate people for our Spring and Summer production internship.
- 2-3 days per week, 7am-3pm.
- Shifts available: Tuesday/Wednesday, Wednesday/Thursday, Wednesday/Sunday (includes farmer’s market shift).
- Students currently involved in a sustainable agriculture program preferred
- Experience with plant production and care preferred
- Access to reliable public transportation
- Excellent communication skills
- Great work ethic
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
March 5-March 16th.
This is an unpaid working farm internship with the opportunity to learn about the complex principles of aquaponic production including germination, fish health, harvesting, troubleshooting, water quality, and nutrient management.